Dynamics Core Group Member, LINXS Fellow
Mikael is a Senior lecturer at Division of Theoretical Chemistry and Lund University with speciality in biomolecular interactions, simulation techniques (Monte Carlo, Molecular Dynamics), and statistical thermodynamics.
- Protein-Protein interactions in electrolytes solutions. Effect of salt, pH, salt type, and macromolecular density
- Cellulose solvation in aqueous media
- Protein-surface adsorption
- Ion-specific effects
- Ion-binding to biomolecules
- Anisotropic interactions between macromolecules and in liquids
- Simulation techniques such as MC/MD.
2012-present Associate Professor, Theoretical Chemistry, Lund University.
2012 Docent in Chemistry.
2008-2012 Assistant Professor, Theoretical Chemistry, Lund University.
2007-2008 EMBO postdoctoral fellow at the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, . Host: Pavel Jungwirth.
2007 PhD in Biophysical Chemistry, Lund University.
2001 M.Sc. in Inorganic and Environmental Chemistry, University of Copenhagen.